- 8. My mechanics call me Blondie: I don’t get gaskets, bushes or sub-frames, etc. I also don’t import cars that I wouldn’t drive myself and mainly stick to Nissan Elgrand and Toyota Estima and also Nissan Skyline SUV+sedan by custom order. Looking forward to importing hybrid models in future.
- 9. Never learnt to ride a bike. I’m a bookworm and a confident blue runs skier. My top 5 ski resorts: Sochi (Russia), Crystal Mountain (USA), Treble Cone (NZ), Thredbo (AU) and Mount Blanc (FR). Igor would never agree to the last one, as snow was too wet, but who cares when they have best pastries in the world!
- 10. My big dreams in no particular order (apart from magic metabolism)
- Affordable White Christmas with extended family
- Wine river cruise in France (all the champagne cellars and whatever else is there) and Germany (their Riesling keeps calling me lately)
- Driving around in a luxury Toyota Alphard 2016-2019 as my test car
Want to know more?
Follow me on Instagram or Facebook or email me on email@example.com and I’ll sign you up for my fun Thursday emails.
All my best,
*JDM – Japanese Domestic Market